Beat the Burglar
North West Emergency Locksmiths offer an impressive array of home security and theft prevention products to keep you safe and help you recover your lost & stolen property.
One of the most common methods burglars use to break into a property is called cylinder or lock snapping.
Our anti-snap locks provide protection against all known cylinder attacks by incorporating a sacrificial cut point and a protective clutch that activates when the cylinder is broken.
Chain Reaction DNA
Chain Reaction DNA is the ultimate theft deterrent, designed to combat crimes like forced entry and aggravated burglary, and help Police track down would-be perpetrators, using the very latest in NDA trace technology. Unlike other door limiters available today, it responds proactively if subjected to a determined attack:
First: a high decibel alarm is activated to scare the attacker away and alert neighbours and passers by.
Second: the attacker and their clothes are sprayed with a DNA trace, invisible to the eye but detectable by the Police under a UV light – a powerful deterrent to the would-be burglar and a major aid to prosecution and conviction.
Immobilise is the world’s largest free register of ownership details. In concert with sister-sites NMPR and CheckMEND, Immobilise provides an effective and comprehensive tool to reduce crime and recover lost or stolen property. If any of your registered items are lost or stolen, use Immobilise to instantly inform Police, insurers, and second-hand vendors.
Benefits of registration:
• Immobilise helps police identify the owners of lost & stolen property thousands of times each day.
• Any loss & theft updates you make are immediately available to the Police nationally.
• Combat the sale of stolen gadgets & valuables; alert the second-hand trade market & stolen goods database CheckMEND if an item goes missing.
• Simplify insurance claims and Police reports with certificates of ownership.
• Great member offers from Immobilise’s numerous supporters.